"The future is now."   Raj Gavurla
Stimulate Yourself to a New Best Level
Happy New Year! Look for me to stimulate you to a New Best Level in 2006. Many of us made New Year resolutions recently, but statistics show that 95% will not be accomplished. Let's do something to lower this percentage!
Many of you know that I grow my business and life through one motivational principle: Take a Spirit-Enhancing Action to generate Spirit-Enhancing Results. Resolutions, dreams, goals, and objectives become unsexy without spirit. But spirit is usually the first thing to go when things aren't going well for you.
Here are five blockbuster strategies to accomplish your resolutions, dreams, goals, and objectives:
1. Keep things sexy by keeping the spirit. Spirit consists of good emotion and good logic intertwined. Get rid of predispositions that cause stagnation and the ho-hum thinking and feeling that anything you do creates the same results or isn't worth the effort. Keep the spirit! Make it sexy and fun!
2. Realize that your resolutions, dreams, goals, and objectives must stimulate you to a New Best Level. Otherwise, it will feel mundane. No matter what happens, keep in mind that we go forward each day, not backward. Taking a step back is not going backward.
3. Implement positive change. Identify what actions you must take and what Spirit-Enhancing Results those actions will create. Actions are continuous learning through conferences, events, articles, motivational CDs, books, courses, and increasing all aspects of your communication skills and spiritual growth.
4. Keep the items that work. Make them habit-forming to create more options. Each day you should be a new person with an increased skill set. Keep adding new habits. Retain them to form a more powerful You!
5. Make every interaction strengthen a relationship. Don't feel you've won when you get your way but make the other person respect you less. Your goal is to win and make the other person respect you more. That's how the relationship is strengthened.
The personal trainer at my gym told me that people don't achieve their fitness goals because of their lack of motivation. They want specific results too fast. When they don't see results immediately, they lose interest. Learn what your body responds to and tweak it with variety to stimulate New Best Level responses. Try something new and add your touch and knowledge. Then you have something others may want to benefit from having.Keep the Spirit!
Your feedback is welcomed. Let me know what effect this makes in your business and life.
Raju Gavurla, president of LiiiVENô, Inc., works with corporations, associations, athletic teams, and universities that want motivation, winning, and growth. Motivational and entertaining speaking programs or consulting that assist you to meet and exceed your professional expectations and personal goals. Call on his expertise and experience to stimulate and rejuvenate your company's and teams' most significant difference makers, PEOPLE, to win by phone at 404.918.7366, by e-mail at BeAHero@LiiiVEN.com, or visit www.LiiiVEN.com
FREE "Discovery" offer through DS1 Technologies, www.ds1tech.com
Enterprise Application Integration
On average, 70% of software projects fail. This high rate can be attributed to vague project objectives and failure to adhere to strict software quality standards. At DS1, we emphasize quality and we have taken an initiative to ensure that all products delivered meet the industry (ISO) quality standards. Our QA division is working meticulously to deliver products and services with premier software principles and practices.
Do you have disparate systems? Do you have a need for application development and network development services? Let DS1 Technologies do a FREE discovery (no strings attached) for your company. Let us identify bottlenecks and give you a proposal for a solution to make your IT systems give you the best ROI.
If your systems are perfect, we'll shake your hand and gladly tell you so. Contact Dess Alemayehu at 678.270.4040, ext. 521, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let him know Raj sent you.
PERMISSION TO USE
If you want to use anything from this newsletter, please notify Raj at BeAHero@LiiiVEN.com He asks for no compensation--only an appropriate identifier. Please use:
This article originally appeared in Motivation, Winning, and Growth Tips and Approaches, a free monthly e-zine by motivational business development and growth expert Raju Gavurla. You can subscribe at www.LiiiVEN.com
SUBSCRIBE OR UNSUBSCRIBE
If you got this e-zine through someone else, you might like to subscribe for a regular free copy sent directly to your own email. Subscribe by sending an e-mail to BeAHero@LiiiVEN.com and type Send e-zine in the subject. Itís that simple!
To be removed, send a blank email message to BeAHero@LiiiVEN.com with the subject line Remove me from LiiiVEN.com e-zine.